Our website address is: https://marginerp.com.
Margin ERP is a cloud accounting and ERP solution of Margin Solutions Limited; a limited liability company registered with the Companies House in The United Kingdom. (referred to as “we” or “our” or “us”). Address details of our office is available in the Contact Us page.
This Privacy Statement applies to all services and products that we provide including both online and offline products and services, (collectively referred to as “Services”) and explains how we collect, use, and share information when you interact with us and our offerings, services and products. From time to time we may change or update our Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to make changes or updates at any time. If we make material changes to the way we process your personal information, we will notify you by posting a notice on our website or by sending you a notification on your registered email address available with us.
The information received by us depends on the degree of information that you supply and the options that you choose or enter when interacting with us and using our services. Some of the ways that your information is collected includes but not limited to the following:
Personal and/ or company information: We will collect your information when you sign up to use our services or request additional information relating to our services. We will collect information to verify your identity, including your name, social security number, social insurance number, driver’s license numbers, and government-issued identification details. You may choose not to provide such information. However, in such case you may not be able to use our services.
Device and location information: We may collect some information about you automatically when you visit our websites or use our services, like your IP address and device type. This includes precise location information and the device motion information or both.
Usage and navigation: We may collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on and what features you use. This information is useful for us and helps us to better understand your needs so that we can provide you a better service. Some of this information is collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Content: We will have access to certain information about your business financial transactions when you use our services. This information will help us in providing customer support and training whenever you request us as well as to ensure the that you have an error free experience when using our services.
Information obtained from third parties: We may collect personal data about you from other sources, such as publicly available materials or trusted third parties like our marketing and research partners. We use this information to supplement the personal data we already hold about you, in order to better inform, personalise and improve our services, and to validate the personal data you provide.
If we don’t collect your personal data, we may be unable to provide you with all our services, and some functions and features on our websites may not be available to you.
If you’re someone who doesn’t have a relationship with us, but believes that someone has entered your personal data into our websites or services, you’ll need to contact them for any questions you have about your personal data (including where you want to access, correct, amend, or request that the user delete, your personal data).
We will only collect and process your personal information only where:
- We have your consent to do so;
- Verify and authenticate your identity;
- To perform a contract with you for using our services;
- The processing of such information is on our legitimate business interest(s) and they’re not overridden by your rights;
- We are required by the legal requirements in accordance with a laws and regulations;
- To operate our websites and provide you with the services that you have requested for;
- To communicate with you for operational matters and to provide technical support, as well as providing training.;
- To market our existing and new services to you and requesting your feedback;
- To enhance our services and / or develop new features and services;
- To detect, protect and safeguard any fraudulent and malicious activity;
- To protect the rights, property and safety of Margin ERP and its customers and suppliers and other stakeholders;
- Advertise our services on our website and/ or third party websites and platforms;
- To conduct research, analyse and report on our website, services and users for internal use which we may share publicly or with third parties.
We will never sell your personal or business information to any third party. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Third party service providers and partners who integrate with our services and website and who provide technical support.
- Law enforcement bodies, government agencies, regulators, courts or other third parties where we think it’s necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure
- An actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisors) in connection with an actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business
- Third parties who jointly promote our services
- When you publically post reviews and give your comments and suggestions including posting on social media.
- Other people where we have your consent.
International Data Transfers
When we share data, it may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country you live in, where our data hosting provider’s servers are located. These countries may have laws different to what you’re used to. Rest assured, where we disclose personal data to a third party in another country; we put safeguards in place to ensure your personal data remains protected.
For individuals in the European Economic Area (EEA), this means that your data may be transferred outside of the EEA. Where your personal data is transferred outside the EEA, it will only be transferred to countries that have been identified as providing adequate protection for EEA data, or to a third party where we have approved transfer mechanisms in place to protect your personal data. For further information, please contact us using the Contact Us section.
Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We use physical, technical and organizational safeguards designed to protect your information. However, despite these controls, we cannot completely ensure or warrant the security of your information.
To help protect privacy and the security of your information, you may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity and/or ownership rights prior to us exercising your data rights. If we are unable to verify your identity or ownership rights to the data, we may not be able to provide you with data rights until you are able to provide us with proper documents.
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need or legal requirement to retain it. Unless you specifically ask us to delete your personal information, we will retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. However, even if you request a deletion we may still retain your information as long as necessary to meet any legal requirements, defend a legal claim, and/ or protect against fraudulent or abusive activity of our services.
We believe that you have rights to the information that relates to it and accordingly you have the right to:
- know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
- request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
- object to our continued processing of your personal data
You can exercise these rights at any time by making a request from the Contact Us section.
We’re always keen to hear from you. If you’re curious about what personal data we hold about you or you have a question or feedback for us on this notice, our websites or services, please get in touch through the Contact Us section of the website.